For this paper, you are to create your own examples of two of these genres with a digital camera. I want you to take multiple pictures from different angles or with different compositions.
4. Still Lifes.
I want you to take multiple pictures from different angles or with different compositions. You should also include a one page discussion of each image explaining your design decisions (e.g., why a portrait of this person; meaning of the objects in your still life, etc.) and the compositional choices (e.g., why crop it the way you did? Was color a decision? Does the setting contribute to the visual interest.
1. Title page Does not count as one of the numbered pages.
2. Include your name, paper title, course, and due date.
3. Page 1 should have the title of the paper and should begin no more than 1 inch from the top margin.
4. A typical letter sized document will have 22-23 lines of double spaced text. Your paper, therefore, should reach at least line 20 of the page
5. Pages should be numbered
6. Include copies of the images in your paper, which should all come at the end of the paper, NOT inline.