Write an analysis on the following pieces Starry Night by Van Gogh and Eagle and Wolf by David Boxley. Based on the points listed below. There is not a minimum word count just make sure to include the art work in the analysis.
Points to cover:
1) List the title of the work, the artist, and the medium.
2) How is the artwork balanced? (Symmetric? Asymmetric? Refer back to the definitions in the book) Explain how.
3) What are the primary Art Elements being utilized? How?
4) What are the primary Art Principles being utilized? How?
5) What are the works major differences? How are they similar?
6) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE INCLUDED IMAGES OF THE ARTWORK!!!