1. Do Problems 5.1 and 5.2 from page 172 in your text. Assume that the event is 5.1c, and awards banquet. This will be for a student club and their family and friends. The event will occur one month in the future. Assume the following additional details:
· Number of people in attendance is approximately 100.
· There will be a catered dinner, a speaker, an awards ceremony, and entertainment.
· The event will occur in a CWU ballroom that must be reserved.
· Available personnel resources are the club president and vice-president, club secretary, club treasurer, and two additional volunteers (make up names as you wish).
· Vendors and partners include the CWU facilities services, the catering service, the speaker, and the entertainment act.
You may use your imagination to fill in additional details.