I need quality work and on time witout plagrism
Answer the following question What is a hypothesis? How is it different from a guess? What is a theory? (2 points) List three different examples that provide evidence in support of evolution and justify briefly your choices (1 point) Define homologous structure; provide an example to illustrate your definition. (1 point) What is the difference between genetic drift and gene flow? (1 point)
The assignment is on biostatistics. I have attached the questions below
Assignment 1: Biology Article
Use the Internet and / or the Strayer Learning Resource Center to research aspects of biology.
Select an article from a magazine or newspaper that has something in it that pertains to biology. This will serve as the target article for this assignment. For instance, you can select an article about medicine, invasive species, nature, conservation, genetic technology, ecology, or any other topic that is related to biology. One purpose of this assignment is to help you become aware of how biology is related to your everyday life.
Write a one to three (1-3) page paper in which you: Summarize the article in one (1) or more paragraphs, using your own words. Be sure to identify the article using an in-text citation in the body of the paper, as well as a reference in the reference section. Explain how the article relates to this course. Identify which biological concepts from the course and / or text are relevant to the topic covered in the article. Citing the course text, discuss the ways in which this course does (or doesnt) provide background information to help you understand the article and the larger issues surrounding it. Explain why the article caught your attention. Relate the article to your life and to issues that are important to you. Discuss how or if the scientific knowledge about the topic covered in the article affects you directly or indirectly. Discuss your opinion on how research on this topic should be funded. State whether you think taxpayer monies should support research on this topic or whether such research in this area should be funded by the private sector. Rate the importance of research on this topic, relative to other areas of research.
In addition to the target article, you should use at least one additional resource, such as your textbook or another article. You must have a reference section which contains an APA reference to your chosen article and all other sources. Additionally, you must provide in-text citations (in APA format) to your references in the body of the text. Integrate all sources into your paper using proper techniques of quoting, paraphrasing and summarizing, along with your in-text citations.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are: Use technology and information resources to research issues in biology. Write clearly and concisely about biology using proper writing mechanics.
1. includes the skull, ribs, sternum, and vertebrae, and the _______________________ skeleton which is mainly the limbs.
2. Go to Busy Bones Virtual Bones Lab then click on the Skeleton Viewer to investigate the names and positions of the various bones. Label the skeleton below.
3. How many ribs make up the rib cage?
4. What is the name of the bone labeled #2?
5. What two major organs does the rib cage protect?
6. If you were punched in the stomach, would your ribs protect you? Explain!
7. How many vertebrae can you count in this spine?
8. Label the 7 cervical vertebrae on your diagram.
(C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7)
9. Label the 12 thoracic vertebrae on your diagram.
(T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T11, T12)
10. Label the 5 lumbar vertebrae on your diagram.(L1, L2, L3, L4, L5)
11. Label the sacrum and coccyx on your diagram.
12. How many cartilage disks are in your spine?(Hint: you will need to count)
13. Identify the types of joints:
a. Elbow =
b. Skull =
c. Vertebrae =
d. Hip =
14. Go to Busy Bones Virtual Bones Lab then click on the Virtual Bone Microscope
15. Click on slide 1
a. What is the other name for Trabecular bone?
b. Describe the characteristics of
i. Spongy bone
ii. Compact bone
16. Click on slide 2
a. Describe the epiphysis and its function.
b. Describe the growth plate and its function.
17. Click on slides 3 and 4
a. What do the osteoblasts do?
18. Click on slide 5, 7, and 8
a. Describe what is in the Haversian canals.
b. Describe the canaliculi and their function.
19. Click on slide 6
a. Describe the trabeculae and what fills this.
1st Essay – Chapter 6 & 7 – 4 Essay – 2 pages each for $40 due date 26-Otc
2nd Essay – Chapter 12 – 4 Essay – 2 pages each for $40 due date 2-Dec
1. The amount of information can sometimes hamper the outcome expected by the end user. In other words, clutter can hinder the intended message. One example of clutter (or too much information) is prescription-drug packaging. Explain why it is important for ergonomics professionals to understand the concept of clutter or “too much information”.
Your response should be at least a 200-word essay.
2. Communication is a key factor to successfully completing a task, especially if others are involved in the task completion. In an essay, discuss the items that can go wrong with a communication system. Discuss the elements of a communication system and what the ultimate impact might be due to some sort of failure.
Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
3. Continuing to draw upon our examples highlighted in Unit I, Beth continues to develop headaches while at work. Remember, she is an administrative assistant and works in a new office building, which has produced significant odors relating to the combination of construction materials. And this is the presumed source of the headaches. Because this has become a workers compensation issue, you are asked to look into the employee’s setup for her work station. Discuss this situation using both the feedback mechanisms and also the controlling mechanisms as they pertain to Beth’s individual circumstance.
Your response should be at least 200 words.
4. Beth, the administrative assistant, continues to have headaches. Using the ideas of positive feedback loops and negative feedback loops (control processes), comment on what Beth could do to relieve these headaches. The treatment options could include medications and how the employee responds to those, adjustment of the lighting within the work site, sound, smell, etc. Also comment on non-medicinal therapies that might be available for this employee.
Your response should be at least 200 words.
Assignment requirements are attached. Please read entirely before agreeing.