3 pae paper on common ethical dilemas.
BIO Course work and Session project.
IRB Ethics – Research Methods
Should a marketing firm that is gathering information from human subjects, in good conscience, have an IRB?
How should this work for marketing firms that are working with clients outside of their organization?
This is a discussion question. 150 word minimum. If references used, include that and citations
Choose an industry you have not yet written about in this course, and one publicly traded corporation within that industry. Research the company on its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml), in the University’s online databases, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
Write an eight (8) page paper in which you:Choose the two (2) segments of the general environment that would rank highest in their influence on the corporation you chose. Assess how these segments affect the corporation you chose and the industry in which it operates.Considering the five (5) forces of competition, choose the two (2) that you estimate are the most significant for the corporation you chose. Evaluate how well the company has addressed these two (2) forces in the recent past.With the same two (2) forces in mind, predict what the company might do to improve its ability to address these forces in the near future.Assess the external threats affecting this corporation and the opportunities available to the corporation. Give your opinions on how the corporation should deal with the most serious threat and the greatest opportunity. Justify your answer.Give your opinion on the corporation’s greatest strengths and most significant weaknesses. Choose the strategy or tactic the corporation should select to take maximum advantage of its strengths, and the strategy or tactic the corporation should select to fix its most significant weakness. Justify your choices.Determine the companys resources, capabilities, and core competencies.Analyze the companys value chain to determine where they can create value using the resources, capabilities, and core competencies discussed above.Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Mussolini: The Political and Social Doctrine of Fascism
Student will research and analyze the topic above. The paper must be at least four typed
pages (Times New Roman Size 12 Font). The paper is expected to be well balanced, well organized,
and your own academic work. You should use only the primary sources above for most of your
paper. It is assumed that no work will be acceptable without some outside research and use of
academically appropriate sources. Your textbook will not provide enough information or insight.
Your sources should be academic sources, no encyclopedia entries. Following standard writing
practices are expected.
1. Student must use size 12 Font [ This font is Times New Roman Font 12]
2. Sources must be cited (either MLA or Chicago Style) This includes subsequent notes, endnotes, or
footnotes. The essay must also include a
Bibliography or Works Cited page. Primary Sources are very crucial to historical writing. It is
expected that primary
I uploaded all questions in the word document
Unlike most workers, the heart never gets time off. Each hour, an average heart pumps about 75 gallons of blood throughout your body. Even more difficult, during exercise the heart must work overtime. The heart is the pump that causes your blood to circulate throughout your body and to all of your cells. The heart makes sure that the oxygen you breathe, the nutrients from the food you eat, and the water you drink, is delivered to your body. Without the heart, each of your organs would not be able to function!
When you exercise, you increase the demands for energy and gas exchange. Therefore, your heart must increase the speed at which the blood delivers the vital nutrients. How hard is your heart willing to work? In this investigation, you will examine how much your heart rate will increase and the amount of time it takes for your heart to return to its normal rate.
Collect Resting Pulse Rate Data
A pulse is the vibrations created each time your heart pumps blood through your arteries. The rate of your pulse indicates the speed of your heart pumping. Find a large tendon on the underside of your wrist. Using your middle and ring finger from your other hand, locate your pulse just below the base of the thumb and on the outside of the large tendon.
1. Find your resting pulse rate before you exercise. Count the beats in your pulse for 30 seconds, then multiply that number by 2 to find the number of beats per minute. Repeat the step two more times, and average your results. Record your results in Table 1.
2. Post your results in the D2L course discussion board and collect data from the discussion board for two other students.
Table 1: Rate of pulse when resting
Collect Pulse Rate Data after Exercise
1. Transfer the average resting pulse rate data to the chart below.
2. Do 100 jumping jacks in a row without stopping. After you stop, immediately take your pulse for 30 seconds. Multiple that number by 2 to get your pulse per minute.
3. Without exercising again, continue to take you pulse for the next ten minutes. This will determine how quickly your heart returns to its resting rate. Record the results after each minute in Table 2
4. Post your results in the D2L course discussion board and collect data from the discussion board from four other students.
Table 2: Rate of pulse after exercise for ten minutes
Resting Rate (Table 1)
Immediately after Exercise
1 minute after
2 minutes after
3 minutes after
4 minutes after
5 minutes after
6 minutes after
7 minutes after
8 minutes after
9 minutes after
10 minutes after
Data Analysis & Conclusions
Set up the information from Table 2 onto a graph. You can either:
· create a graph in Word/Excel
· graph using this site: https://nces.ed.gov/nceskids/createAgraph/.
· draw one by hand (see next page for graph paper).
1. Write the time variable on the x-axis. This is the independent (manipulated) variable.
2. Write the dependent (what you are measuring) variable on the y-axis.
3. Write the title in the format of dependent variable vs. independent variable.
4. You will place the data for all 3 individuals from Table 2 on the same graph.
· Approximately, how many minutes did it take your heart to return to its normal rate?
· Approximately, how many minutes did it take the other students hearts to return to their normal rate?
· How did your data compare to other students in the course?
· What might contribute to the differences in resting heart rate and the time it takes to return to resting heat rate between individuals?
· What else, besides exercise, might speed up your heart rate? Give two examples.
· Why does your heart rate increase when you exercise? Be specific (hint: think about what needs to be transported to your muscle cells while they are being used).
In case you discover ways to LumaSlim stoke your metabolism and nourish the fires inside you you will find that reducing your weight becomes a much more pleasant and easier job than you ever thought feasible.So what is your metabolism exactly It’s basically the amount of calories your system burns on a daily basis. If you’re interested in losing weight or in maintaining a healthy weight as you age you’ll want to look at ways of increasing your metabolism.When your metabolism slows as is the case with most people as they age you burn fewer calories and so you tend to gain weight. So the goal is to find ways of increasing your metebolic rate so that you’ll burn those calories before they can be converted to fat in your body.
Two of the most common ways of increasing your metabolism is by exercising regularly and eating a healthy and nutritious diet. Here are several more tips to help you reach your daily calorieburning goalsAvoid fasting or crash diets. This type of dieting is very unhealthy and your body tends to burn too many calories all at once which can harm your body. You can get dehydrated and your muscles become weak from lack of nutrition.Eat more smaller meals throughout the day.
I’ve attached 3 docs containing the assignment directions and instructions as well as the debate topic and stance/position and in addition to the due dates.
please make sure you follow the instructions carefully and the due dates.
Please also make sure it’s a quality paper and plagiarism-free.
PLEASE CHECK THE FEEDBACK OF THE ROUGH DRAFT
Read the two chapters of Habits of the Heart by Robert Bellah and his co-authors (found in next week’s eLearning).
For chapter 1,
1. Briefly summarize the life circumstances and the values of each of the four interviewees in chapter 1.
2. Explain Bellahs common criticism of what is lacking within the values of those four people. Include specific references to the text (i.e., quotes).
3. Which of these four did you find yourself most in agreement with and why?