read the article give me the summary and outline, I need to put the summary on the ppt and do the presentation, any question please ask me, thank you!
Read the lab before you take it and waste my time, I dont have a lot of time. Open the attachment and answer the questions
1- Discuss exocytosis, endocytosis and pinocytosis?
2- Discuss the role of the following cellular organelles: mitochondria, rough endoplasmic reticulum, smooth endoplasmic reticulum and golgi bodies?
Question 1 All of the following are bloodborne pathogens in the health care setting except
Question 2 Sucrose is composed of
Glucose and galactose
Glucose and fructose
Fructose and maltose
Glucose and maltose
Question 3 Which of the following stains is generally used for the diagnosis of tuberculosis (TB)?
Acid fast stain
Question 4 Which of the following industries use(s) microorganisms?
All of the answers
Question 5 The cell organelles found only in algae and plant cells are
Question 6 Which of the following organelles contain oxidative enzymes capable of oxidizing toxic substances?
Question 7 The RNA nucleotide that base that pairs with adenine of DNA is
Question 8 The process where energy (ATP) is created in the presence of oxygen is known as:
Question 9 The organelles responsible for packaging proteins for transport are the:
Question 10 Which of the following sites of the human body does not have a normal flora?
Question 11 CDC stands for
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Children’s Disease Center
Central Disaster Control Center
Central Drug Evaluation and Control Center
Question 12 The group of organisms that includes yeasts and molds are known as _______
Question 13 A relationship between organisms in which one organism is benefitted and the other is unaffected is called
Question 14 Media that contain added complex organic substances such as blood for the growth of specific bacteria are referred to as
Question 15 The destruction of all microorganisms and their endospores is referred to as
Question 16 An inanimate object or substance capable of transporting pathogens from one medium or individual to another is referred to as a
Question 17 Chemically, most enzymes are
Question 18 Which of the following lack nucleic acids?
Question 19 How many different biosafety levels have been established for the handling of microorganisms?
Question 20 During DNA replication, cytosine always undergoes complementary base pairing with which of the following nucleotides?
Question 21 Starch is an example of a __________
Question 22 All bacteria are eukaryotic
Question 23 Binary fission is a form of reproduction used by
Question 24 The stain that is used to identify bacteria with a large amount of peptidoglycan in their cell walls is the ________
Methylene blue stain
Congo red stain
Question 25 Complex communities of microorganisms on surfaces are called
A well detailed Concept Map on Anemia showing the disease causation by the three major classes of blood loss, destruction of red blood cells or impaired erythrocytes production.
buy the answer below
Peer Review Paper::::: ((((( The Attached is the paper that should be reviewed, and it’s 4 pages long))))
**Your group will read another groups paper) You will write a 2-page (double spaced) review of the paper. Topics to include in this review paper( what should be in the paper):
#Did you understand how the technology is being used and how it might benefit or harm individuals, societies or the environment?
#Did they cover all of the ethical implications for the patients, population and/or scientists involved? What other topics might you have brought up about this topic?
#What do you think about the regulations (if any) that are involved with this technology? Do you think there should be more or less and are they different locally vs. globally?
#Does this technology affect you personally in any way and do you think it will in the future?
#What is the most interesting thing that you learned from this paper?
#Does the paper flow well? Is it easy to understand, and grammatically correct?
If you have any criticism about the paper be sure to write it constructively and not in a hurtful manner.
Written Assignment 1: Trace the Scientific Method in a Primary Scientific Article
Addresses course outcomes 1 and 4:
– recognize and explain how the scientific method is used to solve problems
– weigh evidence and make decisions based on strengths and limitations of scientific knowledge and the scientific method
Before starting this assignment you might want to revisit the Scientific Method Tutorial in the Science Learning Center under the Content area.
Researchers recently investigated whether or not coffee prevented the development of high blood sugar (hyperglycemia) in laboratory mice. The mice used in this experiment have a mutation that makes them become diabetic. Read about this research study in this article published on the Science Daily web-site New Evidence That Drinking Coffee May Reduce the Risk of Diabetes as well as the following summary:
A group of 11 mice was given water, and another group of 10 mice was supplied with diluted black coffee (coffee:water 1:1) as drinking fluids for five weeks. The composition of the diets and living conditions were similar for both groups of mice. Blood glucose was monitored weekly for all mice. After five weeks, there was no change in average body weight between groups. Results indicated that blood glucose concentrations increased significantly in the mice that drank water compared with those that were supplied with coffee. Finally, blood glucose concentration in the coffee group exhibited a 30 percent decrease compared with that in the water group. In the original paper, the investigators acknowledged that the coffee for the experiment was supplied as a gift from a corporation.
Then answer the following questions in your own words:
1. Identify and describe the steps of the scientific method. Which observations do you think the scientists made leading up to this research study? Given your understanding of the experimental design, formulate a specific hypothesis that is being tested in this experiment. Describe the experimental design including control and treatment group(s), and dependent and independent variables. Summarize the results and the conclusion (50 points)
2. Criticize the research described. Things to consider: Were the test subjects and treatments relevant and appropriate? Was the sample size large enough? Were the methods used appropriate? Can you think of a potential bias in a research study like this? What are the limitations of the conclusions made in this research study? Address at least two of these questions in your critique of the research study (20 points).
3. Discuss the relevance of this type of research, both for the world in general and for you personally (20 points).
4. Write answers in your own words with proper grammar and spelling (10 points).
5. Your work should be approximately 300 – 400 words, double-spaced. All of your references should be in APA format.
The original peer-reviewed research article that the above Science Daily article discusses can be found in the Content area. You may want to look at the peer-reviewed scholarly article for more detail (not required).
* Yamauchi et al. (2010). Coffee and caffeine ameliorate hyperglycemia, fatty liver, and inflammatory adipocytokine expression in spontaneously diabetic KK-Ay mice. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 58 (9), 5597-5603. May 12, PMID: 20405946, ISSN: 1520-5118.
It is very important to write with your own words. If you do copy one or two sentences directly (use sparingly), use quotation marks (“) around the copied text. All information sources need to be included in the reference list and as in-text references. Plagiarism will be reported to the proper UMUC authority. Guidance on how to avoid plagiarism can be found here: UMUC’s How to Avoid Plagiarism
If you really want an HydraLyft advanced wrinkle reducer formula choose products that contain ingredients known for targeting the main cause of wrinkles which is loss of collagen and elastin.Cynergy TK is one ingredient considered almost a miracle for its ability to stimulate the body’s production of collagen and elastin. It also works nicely as a moisturizer as it improves moisture retention in the skin.Other ingredients worth mentioning for their value in reducing wrinkles are phytessence wakame shea butter jojoba oil macadamia oil and babassu wax. If eye wrinkles are your concern you can always look for haloxyl as the active ingredient as it can work wonders for your eyes.
Keep these three basic tips in mind and you can be sure to handpick the finest wrinkle reducing creams lotions and gels in the market.Dry skin beneath your eyes is the main cause of that puffiness beneath your eyes that makes you look either perpetually tired which you possibly are or much older than your true years and noone wants to look that way at least not anyone who is no longer a teenager. Dry skin around the eyes also leads to your looking far older than you are and may indicate a true lack of health. Lack of exercise poor diet and smoking all greatly accelerate the aging process that leads to dry skin around the eyes and gives you that crinkled look and manifests crow’s feet
Chapter 8 Health Economics The Supply of Medical Care Overview (*****APA Format + All 8 Questions Answered+ References*****)
1.The following factors (and several others) affect the supply of medical care: A. The price of medical care, B. The prices of inputs, and C. Technological or scientific knowledge. Explain how an increase in each of the above, while the effect of the other two is held constant, will cause changes in supply curve of medical care.
2. Economists claim that there have been and/are several causes of economic inefficiency in medical care. List three basic causes, and for each describe why it results in economic inefficiency and poor performance in medical markets.
3. How has the lack of information affected the structure of the medical care market?. Explain.
4. Contrast the differences in technical versus economic efficiency with respect to the provision of medical services. A new generation of a medical equipment is 20 percent more efficient than the previous models but it is forty percent more expensive. Should it be adopted?. Explain.
5. What information does a decision-maker need to minimize their costs of production?
6. Would a decision-maker use an input if it is subject to diminishing returns?. Explain.
7. Assuming a price competitive medical market, what is the likely effect on the relative proportion of Nurse Practitioners vs. physician services used in providing a treatment if a large increase occurred in the supply of physicians?
8. How has the elasticity of supply of medical services affected the governments cost of expanding health care to the poor and uninsured.
Analyze the implications of the findings from your Part II Final Project assignment.
Based on these findings, explain what actions you might take as a health care professional working in a hospital setting.
Identify and briefly discuss the limitations of this research.